lunes, 2 de mayo de 2016

My Delicious Hot Chocolate is rich, creamy, luscious and addictive. a cup of hot chocolate in the morning is always welcome, even when it’s warm outside.


I have a special treat for you today. I know winter is gone, but for Colombians, a cup of hot chocolate in the morning is always welcome, even when it’s warm outside.
My Delicious Hot Chocolate is rich, creamy, luscious and addictive. Every sip is a heavenly experience. In fact, I’m drinking my second cup of this hot chocolate while writing this post!
Buen provecho!
Ingredients:
(2 servings)
2 cups whole milk
1/2 cup evaporated milk
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
1/4 cup sweet condensed milk or to your taste
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions
1. Put the whole milk into a saucepan and break the chocolate into pieces and add to the milk.
2. Add evaporated milk, condensed milk and cinnamon and heat until the chocolate is melted.
3. Whisk well and add more condensed milk if you want your chocolate sweeter.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario